Monday, June 4, 2018

David, Jess + Canaan | Lifestyle

my home away from home.

Most of you who know me know I do not leave home very often.... 
(other than work related ventures haha)

So if I am not home, I am usually one of about 6 places.

this home being one of them.

because family.

And I sure do adore this family.

God surely knew what he was doing when He put us all together.

In this wild.
crazy.
prayer filled
ministry filled.
fun.
beautiful
..................

seriously, sitcom worthy
 life.


-so I am quite happy to brag on this beautiful family for a bit-


love definitely grows wild here





I am sure you are up to date with this precious family of mine from my sister in laws blog ... but heck if you are not... ill be happy to show off her pinterest worthy home she has created for her family!



8.10.13
that is where it all started on Feather Ave.

goodness.. I can not believe it will be 5 years since we have all been officially family.
( it was probably much sooner than that, that we felt like family)
but that beautiful day made it official.
.
.
.
.
then a few years later this little man joined the family!


the littlest of the Douthitt babes... Canaan Jude


oh Canaan.
auntie loves you so.
.
.
.
.

I can not believe you will be celebrating your 2nd birthday next month....




I wont even talk about the day I found out you were on your way.

😭

I
was
a
sobbing
mess
all
day.

I better quit.... or I wont ever get this blog finished!




........................................................................................................................................


but I will say this...
this little boy is loved beyond words..




We played all over the house!

First, Canaan made us Ravioli and Coffee for lunch!









.... after our lunch...
we headed down the hall to his swoon worthy nursery!




oh pete.
.
.
.
.
you have no idea how much this little dude loves you.


I love lifestyle sessions for this simple fact.
-I get to sit back and just watch how families do life together.-
it is so beautiful to watch.




oh that ornery grin. 😍
.
.
.
.
and these goofy faces!



they are the cutest little bunch!






it was soon time for a little snack before we went outside to play!







maybe a little rock-a-bye time too....

it didn't last long though.... Canaan wanted to get out to his little farm.




my kids tend to really squeeze chickens!
😂

Happy to see Canaan knows what to do lol
.... got to start them young......
..........................................................................................

I have big plans for this up and coming little farm...

honey bees? 😁
( I am still trying to convince Jess)

I would settle for some mini piglets though!
 I would just need to name one of them Rosie
😇

.....................................................................................................








We ended the session with a little favorite...




Who doesn't love a banana popsicle?
................................................

I had such another wonderful day with my sweet family!

Here are just a few more of my favorite little things in this beautiful home...




I am so thankful for the family you are
the love that you have for us.

The open arms
and the belly laughs.

and the life we can share together.
xoxo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS