Thursday, June 7, 2018

Vincent Aaron | Milestone

You all met brand new baby Vincent just a few months ago on my first blog!
So I bet you are all anxious to see what he is looking like sitting up in all of his adorable goodness!

and let me tell you.
he is adorable.

I think he is really starting to look like his momma and his big sissy!

but while I was getting to enjoy him a little I definitely see glimmers of Tim's personality coming out!

And can I just add this in....

Tim is one fantastic daddy. I knew he would be but to watch him with his babies is nothing shy of darling.


so lets check out this baby boy... shall we?!

I also have this image in full color and it is super cute!
but Anna and I are similar in that we like to keep babies simple - I love the vintage vibe this black and white gave me.

and you can not get any more simple than a black and white image haha



oh he sure is beautiful!



When were talking about Vincent's sitter session we knew we wanted to keep it simple.
I love that raw baby feel
So we found the most darling diaper cover and hat!

So excuse me while I just show you 100 of him in it!
I couldn't help but fall in love!

oh.
so.
in.
love.





We just moved around and played for a good while... and his personality just flourished.

Just that happiest content little boy!






Doesn't this little bear just make you want to pick him up... put him on your hip.. and cuddle him?!

gives the name "baby bear" to an entire new meaning.

I hope you will picture his tininess cuteness anytime you hear that word!






We of course had to get a few shots of baby brothers big sister!




my heart just melted into 100 pieces.


we decided to pop outside with my big gushy chair for a few






they sure are perfect together.






Mia darling is a perfect big sister and Vinny is definitely the sweetest little brother.




I am so happy this little family is in our lives! Life wouldn't be the same without them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS