Friday, March 23, 2018

Judah| Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday to this handsome little guy.  
This session is brought to you by the letter J and the number 2!




 I met this little dude when he was just a wee 6 months.... mind you .. it was in the negatives just before Christmas. ( I can not ever seem to get perfect weather around here for Christmas sessions). 

He was just as happy then as he is now. serious mommas boy, but 100% happy. I have my very own little mommas boy... and let me tell you they just have a special place in my heart.

Judah and his "melmo" didn't take long at all to jump in and give me the most darling looks.
I mean come on... any little guy that loves Elmo that much cant help but smile when his best bud is along for pictures. 




I am sure if you have followed my work thus far... you know I am such a sucker for semi serious images... When those baby eyes look deeply into your soul and make you swoon. 
Judah is definitely the king of this look. 






 How about the "Judah Street" sign his dad and auntie made him? It works as a little light for his bedroom too! Isn't it the cutest? 




Just a little note on this session... we had to reschedule a few times just because the Pennsylvania weather has given us a run for our money this year. We were at a point that I mentioned to his mom to just buy rain boots, an umbrella, and a rain jacket and we would play in the rain. 
Sarah is just amazing and goes with the flow... probably one of the most down to earth people I have ever met. not to mention hilarious... just follow her and her sister on facebook.... you'll be laughing hysterically. ... Anyhow we really lucked out on this session.. it ended up being super nice out ...but we could not skip out on taking pictures of this little guy in his puddle jumping outfit.






 You can't celebrate your birthday without colorful balloons! 




 Happy Birthday Judah!
I love you and your family so much! 



 Have you hugged a monster today? I sure did!









No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS