Monday, March 19, 2018

Maci & Levi | Family

The Twins turn 2!

Ashley and I first met in church when we were too little to remember each other. Then, I think, we may have even taken a few dance classes together. Our lives have always inter twined. I would definitely say our friendship hadn't really started until we were in High School together. I think it was 3rd period math class with Mrs. Kopas. I am not sure if Mrs. Kopas would agree but we had such a fun bunch in that class. 
We jumped from casual hangouts to sleep overs. Ash helped Senior year just stand out for me. There was a group of us girls that every Friday night we would get together ,hang out ,and watch movies. We laughed until we peed ourselves... and of course talked all hours of the night. I'll never forget those memories.
You know, the memories that you can look back on and just smile from ear to ear ....and just pray that your little ones get to experience friendships like those. Actually, I think I still might have one of her sports bras that she lent me... an orange one. Sorry Ash, I never gave that back. haha. 

Anyhow, much time has passed from those moments. We all are married with little ones of our own, deep in life. Luckily I have the wonderful profession that keeps me connected to old friends and I have the complete and utter joy of helping capture moments for their babies. 
Although we normally only see each other every 6 months we don't skip a beat. I so much enjoy getting to spend time with Eric, Ashley, Levi & Maci.

So needless to say... when I found out that Ashley was pregnant with twins. I was so excited for her -in high school terms ..... LIKE SO EXCITED! haha and we all know what that means. 

It has been two amazing years watching these babies grow up. If you have never tried to photograph  toddler twins ... they definitely make me think and try everything possible to get them both to look at me and smile at the same time... including jumping jacks and rolling on the ground..... but they ALWAYS give me such an amazing session!! 

for this portrait session we photographed at Miller's Greenhouse just outside of Smithfield. The family that owns this flower business is simply amazing. They have been family friends since I can remember. I am forever grateful for them. I can't thank them enough for letting me use their greenhouses this time of year! 
p.s. I have never spent enough time in a greenhouse to really realize how they work. I couldn't believe the type of heat they create just from the sun in the dead of winter. amazing. I want a greenhouse. 

I give you Maci and Levi! Happy Birthday little ones! I adore you. 














Miracles sometimes come in pairs. 















Twice the smiles & Twice the love 





Thank you Ashley and Eric for allowing me to spend these precious moments with you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS