Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Scarlett is Turning ONE!!

Oh my gracious did I ever have some funnnnn setting up this little girls session! 

I cant wait to show you all the details!

I had full ability to use my creativity and I LOVE
repeat. 
LOVE 
when moms hand over the session to me and say

" Do whatever you like, I trust you"

Tiffani and I share a love for similar things so needless to say I knew where I wanted to go!

.
.
.
.
.
FLOWERS
QUILTS
ANTIQUES
GARDENS
&
FRUIT!

…..basically a girls (my) dream!....

…………………………………...

The weather has been a battle here lately with a wrong forecasts…… and down right gloom....

So our first GO was a NO GO.. I probably could of cried as much as it rained!!

We moved the session to the next day...  the session started out overcast

BUT
OH DID I PRAY!
….and HE came through...

and we ended the session with some beautiful sun and a happy baby girl!

(side note)
she was a happy girl the ENTIRE time... just wait until you see...


……………………………………………………………………..
I am going to start with some details
because you know I am such a sucker for decor! 








……………………………………………………………………………

We started in the Garden in a beautiful white dress!
and of course a darling white bow and shoes to match
😍







……………………………………………………………………………………

after the garden we did all things flowers....

the Gypsie Annie made this beautiful flower crown!! 







A little fun fact about this beauty is that she loves rocks!! 

You see little tiny rocks in this baby's hand throughout the entire session!

I find it so darling!! 

I was so happy mom and dad were not forcing her to put them down...




If any of you know about Well Dressed Woof... you know how seriously stunning all of their outfits are!

I was so excited when Tiffani told me she was bringing along one of their pieces! 

I played along with the red just a little!









Scarlett was seriously happy the entire time!! 
I couldn't have asked for a better little one!


For the grand finale I set up underneath a walnut tree
(I didn't know it was a walnut tree before the session until Scarlett's dad, Nick told me haha)

I hung flower filled lanterns and fabric from the tree! 

This is also when the sun started to show her beautiful face and gave us a perfect ending to this beautiful girls session! 














There Miss Scarlett is in all of her beauty!

I hope you enjoyed walking through this session with me as I have enjoyed sharing it!!

Stay tuned for this little ones birthday party!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS