Friday, August 10, 2018

Soon to be Mrs.| Showering the future Mrs. Williams

I have photographed SO many beautiful events lately!
I have them all just waiting for you!

I definitely want to start with this jaw dropping shower!

In fact, I am still talking about it!

(maybe because it was filled with all of my favorite fresh flowers)  … I don't know... but gracious, I am SO in love with everything about it ..

I do know one thing for sure … I can feel my eyes welling up with tears because I feel like my little sister is getting married! 


I grew up with Katie! 
I mean....I watched her grow up I am about a hand older than this beautiful girl!
I am just so happy for her. SO happy!

We reconnected when I moved back to PA... we were working in the same place and she was hands down one of my favorite girls to work with!

She moved right into my heart and stayed forever! 

So here we are celebrating her upcoming wedding!

😭😭😭

I really do feel like my little sister is all grown up and we get to share in the wonderful world of marriage together! eeek!

So lets get back to this shower!
Which was WAY nicer than my wedding haha!! 

When you arrived at Duck Hollow you were greeted by this beauty waiting to give you a tight squeeze and giggle!
.
.
.
all in front of this beautiful flower wall... that I have threatened to take for spring mini sessions hah! 





The shower started at 11 and it was filled with all of these beautiful people, flowers, and yummies!
The perfect brunch in my book!





.
.
WAIT
.
.
.
UNTIL
.
.
.
YOU
.
.
.
SEE
.
.
.
THESE
.
.
.
FLOWERS!!!! 



I was like a little kid at Christmas... I took way to many pictures of these things...I just couldn't stop! 
.
.

 I am such a girl when it comes to beautiful flowers!



Once everyone was settled in their seats... 

Everyone was welcomed by  Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom!
.
.
.
So many hugs, tears, and laughs!

If we hadn't had enough tears already... 
Katie's grandma stood  talked about how her little princess was getting married and how she couldn't be more proud!
  There wasn't a dry eye in the room!


It was so sweet to hear how her grandmother see's her!

.
.
.
.
Katie then introduced us to all of her beautiful bridesmaids..







Have you ever seen so many beautiful girls in one place?!?! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once everyone was introduced and all of Katie's guests in their places brunch began!

All of these goodies were arranged perfectly!








I mean come on
WEDDING SOUP 
for a wedding brunch...

HOW STINKING ADORABLE!






While everyone was finishing up their mimosa's and brunch-  I snuck the bride- to - be and her squad out for a fun little photoshoot with that fantastic flower wall.

















These girls really know how to throw a party!
.
.
Then we went back in side for a fun little game!
.
.



.
.
It was soon time for my favorite part of all...
.
SHOWERING THE BRIDE!











This shower was SO much fun!
During gifts they were giving away beautiful baskets to whomever held the winning ticket!
.
.
.
I totally wanted every single of these baskets...
campfire basket
movie basket
game night
Nemacolin
snacks
wine
.
.


you name it there was a beautiful made basket for it!
.
.
.
You can just tell Katie is SO LOVED!
these beautiful baskets were donated by friends, aunts, soon -to -be relatives!

Everyone single person went above and beyond to throw Katie a perfect shower!
.

.




goodness... everyone was having SO much fun!



This little sun hat was a crowd favorite!
.
.
.
along with this seriously adorable grandma!

Her personality was so adorable and hysterical!
I found myself trying to listen to her funny little comments!
haha!
and her little hat... oh my word... so cute!

Soon Logan came to visit with a BEAUITFUL BOUQUET of FLOWERS
.
.
gosh I wanted to scoop them up and take them home!

Everyone seriously had so much fun!
Logan and Katie are so blessed beyond measure!

.
.
.
I know they are really looking forward to spending their lives together!

It was time for everything to come to an end, and of course
 filled with so many more hugs and excitement!





.
.
.
as guests left they were given another perfect parting gift
If you know me I bet you can guess...


yep, wanted all of those too! haha
.
.
.

I found a few more of Katie's friends sneaking in a fun little gift 😇


HA!
.
.
.
Everything was so beautiful and fun!
Everyone lined up to get their last pictures with the bride- to- be before she is officially Mrs. Williams


… and of course Logan too!

.
.
.
.
my word they are perfect together!





……..
In a short few weeks this ring will have another one to go with it!


Again, I just can not be more thrilled for Logan and Katie!
They accent each other perfectly!
I have enjoyed so much being able to watch from the sidelines over this last year of their engagement!
I am so proud of them and the people they will be together!
.
.
I will see you after "I do" my sweet friend!!
I know it will be the perfect day!!

💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS