Monday, June 11, 2018

The Wheeler Family | lifestyle



 I am sure you have already figured this out already, just from my last post about them
but goodness I do adore this family! 

We decided to do a lifestyle session to welcome little miss Abigail to the world.

and gracious - is her home the cutest thing ever! 

I knew just driving into their road I was going to drive up to something just perfect!

and it was! 

chickens - pond - beautiful garden - a little covered bridge

just a little oasis I wouldn't mind having myself! 


.
.
.
.
I am totally jumping ahead of myself here... but just look how perfect this little pond is! 



 I mean can I some how scoop it up and put in my backyard- please?! 

… so basically … I think ill just be heading back to the Wheeler home for every session of theirs from here on out! 

😍

Anyhow, when I first arrived, I was welcomed by the sweetest boys with the sweetest hugs!

and they are VERY proud of their baby sister!




but you know little boys!
it is hard to get them to stay in one place for awhile so they showed me around a bit... 


this is their little covered bridge 

( another thing I wouldn't mind having haha ) 

these busy boys decided to go off and play just a little while - so then I grabbed these pictures of just mom, dad, and baby Abigail!














It wasn't long before they missed us though!
They came with handfuls of flowers, sticks, and hugs for mommy! 


We made it back to the blanket for a few more of the boys and sissy


 then they were off again haha



 I do not think Abigail minded one bit either! 





 gracious me they are beautiful! 

so beautiful.

We decided to go inside and get a few pictures of Abigail in her precious nursery.






Sarah shared with me that Abigail just hangs out in the position all the time with her!

haha.
its so cute.

anytime Sarah would gently touch her cheek she would give us a gigantic smile!

(I am totally smiling from ear to ear right now thinking about it)


I read something beautiful today....

" Every good and perfect gift comes from above, hand picked from heaven and sent with love"


No matter how far away he may be,
there is no greater love that an uncle has for his little niece.



"If ever there is a tomorrow
when we're not together

there is something you
must always remember

You are braver than you believe
stronger than you seem
and smarter than you think

but the most important thing is
EVEN IF WE ARE APART
I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU "
                -wtp





We ended our session with an excited knock on the door...

The boys had a little present for us!


yep you guessed it!
haha
a snake.

and they were so proud.... 

I can not help but think of the very common phrase

"boys will be boys"

😂



I hated to leave this precious family again lol!
I had so many hugs and 
"I love you, Amanda"
from those little boys!

😭😭😭

gosh. did I have to go home? 
💗💗💗

I cant wait to see you all again!!! 









































No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS