Friday, June 15, 2018

Stella | Milestone

This little sweetie pie celebrated her 1/2 birthday with me!
and
oh.
is.
she.
precious.


We decided to celebrate this darling girl with a milk bath....

….
I have to show you my favorite image from this mini!

haha.. I just cant take all the cuteness in that image!

Oh Stella!
you are so darling.

We went with the milk bath for a few reasons...
the first one obviously because it is so cute.... 

the other is because it at 6 months this girl is still nursing SO well!

………………………………………………..

I totally wish nursing my first little babe would of went this well....




 Enjoy this 1/2 birthday session with this 
so
so
stunning little girl!! 







……………………………………………………………………………………………………














I can not wait to spend more time with this sweet family!
I have enjoyed so much watching this babe grow!

I cant even believe it has been 6 months with this precious little one!

😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS