Thursday, March 29, 2018

Shane & Moriah | Engagement

Engagement is fun. It is such a beautiful time that couples get to experience together.  Sometimes, I think it would be fun to relive my engagement with Aaron. I would really soak it up more.
I was so anxious to be married to him that I forget what it was like to actually be in the engagement chapter of our relationship. I know one thing is for sure.... I would relive it 100 times over again with Aaron. It is so hard to believe it was 6 years ago.  


{young. lovely. adventure. wonder. excitement. newness. warmth.}


When I look at this stunning couple... I can see so many of those words. I love to witness something so breath taking!

I give you the future Mr. & Mrs. Guthrie




 {warmth.}

are they not the cutest ever?
yep. 

We photographed this session at the Botanical Gardens in West Virginia. It is a beautiful place... but I am anxious to see it when spring is in full bloom!

There were we little peaks of some daffodils starting to come in and it just got me so super thrilled for spring. I think this time of year is significant to this season in Moriah and Shane's life.

As we are entering into a new season so are these two. But you see its just the beginning for them.. similar to how it is just beginning to bloom into spring. - I am just as anxious for spring to bloom as I am to watch Shane and Moriah to bloom.




The weather was a little crazy this Saturday. We had snow in the beginning and by the end we had sunshine! 
I am so thankful we decided to still go on with the session.
I was able to capture such a unique day of spring.



{newness}



 "so this is love
so this is what makes life divine" - Cinderella 





{excitement}





{adventure}



"There is still time for the day when we will become husband and wife,
but my heart and soul have already committed to being yours for the rest of my life."
-unknown



{wonder}










{lovely}





{young}



I am going to finish with my favorite images from this session..
Shane & Moriah... I am so thankful you chose me to capture your love!
I look forward to what this year holds!! 



"Now at last
they were beginning Chapter One of the great story no one on earth has ever read;
which goes on forever;
in which every chapter is better than the one before."
-C.S. Lewis















No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS