Friday, May 11, 2018

Gavin turns 5!

oh you sweet sweet little boy!
Happy 5th Birthday little man! 

5...
I just can not believe this little guy is FIVE.

I think this session really hit home for me because my little girl and this little guy were born just 1 day apart. 

So when Gavin turned 5 it meant my baby girl turned 5 just a few moments later. 😭

I can not even tell you where 5 years have gone.

I'm sure if I sat down with Sondra and reminisced a bit we could figure it out... but goodness I think if we did we would both be a sobbing mess! 

I have had the wonderful privilege of knowing this sweet family since way back in our JR HIGH days.
It is such an honor to see Kevin & Sondra's beautiful children. and let me tell you. they are just a sweet as they look. 


Gavin brought along some of his favorite toys to our session..... 





I love it when little ones bring along their favorite things!
We had such a good time playing with fire trucks and running around. 


He is so caaaauuuute!

😍



He just has lashes for days!
.
.
.







.
.
.

" It seems just like yesterday that I was waking Kevin up at 4am and telling him I was in labor"

.
.
.
I may or may not have big alligator tears running down my face right now lol.


I always love these sessions with friends from school.. I get the awesome privilege of keeping us all a little connected.
I wouldn't change if for the world.

little sister was taking a nap in the car when we first started our session.. I couldn't wait to meet this baby girl....

and just look at her!....




  beautiful! 



there is no greater gift than a family... it brings me so much joy to see my friends have such perfect ones! 




Happy 5th Birthday Gavin!
I love watching you grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS