Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Landry | 18 month Milestone

oh little Landry
                 ..... and those doll baby eyes! 
I have no idea where the time has gone. I first met Landry when he was just learning to sit up!
and now...
now he is jumping around and moving everywhere
This dude is a boy on the go.

As I was looking over Landry's session ... I realized that he just moved along Uniontown like he owned the place! 

You'll soon see what I'm talking about haha...
but gracious me he is so stinking cute rocking his little vest and polo button down! 

( doesn't he look like he is waiting on a taxi) 😊

I'm pretty sure models pay big bucks to look this cute!
He is just a little natural.


"time spent playing with children is never wasted" - dawn lantero


I really enjoyed this session with this guy!
We played until it was way too cold to play! 






We first started a little closer to downtown.....




We were all over the place this day!
Just because he wanted to see what was in store for him.....
..... and look for daddy!


I love this age so much... they are so curious.... 
it seems once they realize those little feet move... 
they never stop moving them!





For LC and Megan's sake I wish time would stand still for them ....
it all goes by too quickly...


This little boy sure does love his mommy!
he always made sure she wasn't far from him.


this is what I was referring to earlier!... he owned the town 



haha. those last 2 images put a huge smile across my face. haha.



onto the next place...

we stopped to play with some sticks and have a little snack... but it wasn't long before we were marching back down the street!





We tried the entire session to get him to sit on this chair.....

↑  .... I think he was just waiting to give us this so we could just swoon all over him!   ↑


We had such a fun little adventure this afternoon!
Thank you so much Landry for exploring downtown with me...
I had so much fun...
Happy 18 months beautiful boy!


you are so darling Landry Otto!



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS