Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Brendan, Courtney & Jake | Maternity


you know. I really do have the best job. really I do.
I get to celebrate the most exciting moments with others.



I first met Brendan, Courtney & Jake just a little over a year ago when they were beginning their journey to become one. 
It first started with an engagement session
which turned into photographing their wedding....
and now they are expecting a little girl and I have the privilege of capturing this too! 

Do you see what I mean?... I get to walk through these precious moments with clients that have turned into very dear friends and I get to help create memories for them that can never be forgotten. 






I think being there from the start with a family as they grow and start new beginnings is probably one of the greatest gifts a photographer can cherish. 



its beautiful to watch a family grow and change. 




you can feel so much love and excitement for little Calli on the way!





little miss is going to have the perfect family to come home too! 
mommy, daddy and big brother can not wait to meet you little one...





looking back, this part of pregnancy was always the hardest for me...
I just couldn't wait to meet my babies.
and since I knew they were just right around the corner.... I couldn't help but think about it all time...
how? when? any changes?

I spoke with Courtney this afternoon and she is very patiently waiting on Calli to arrive.
probably much more patiently then I ever was.
but gracious waiting... its so uncertain...and so difficult..


I heard this quote once that has never left my mind...
"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on the object we're waiting for"
- Charles Stanley

I think this quote helped me get through the very last stage of pregnancy.... I hope it will help any other soon -to- be mommies reading this enjoy the wait just a little longer...because the value of what will soon be in your arms is indescribable. 











One of the first things you will ever recognize about Courtney is her beauty.

I just knew she would be stunning pregnant. 

Some of us are blessed to know her deeper than that - but if you don't I will fill you in... 

She has the cutest personality ... a laugh that is unforgettable ... and a heart of gold... 
but she doesn't let anyone walk all over her. she is certain. and of course a great momma.





Jacob is the first and soon- to- be big brother to Calli. 
This little dude is so excited to be a big brother.
One of the very first things he told me the day of the session is how excited he was to see and hold her.
Just mention Calli's name and a huge smile runs across this little boys face!
I know one thing for sure.... this little girl is going to be very protected by her big brother.





it is so darling how this little man loves his mom and little sister on the way.








I can also tell you Brendan is so super excited.
Just look at the beautiful nursery her put together for his little girl.

Just by the few times he has stood in front on my camera with his bride and son you can tell how much he loves and protects the things he loves.

Calli is going to have an awesome daddy.
definitely.
I'm very anxious to see him hold his baby girl.

I know it is going to be so sweet to watch him love her.







Goodness, I can not wait to meet this little girl. I'm sure she will have everyone wrapped around her little finger.




I'm so thankful to walk along this path with this sweet family!
Calli will be here in just a few short weeks...
I think it is safe to say.
We are all ready.





No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS