Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Lena | 1st Birthday Party


I feel like I totally have been holding out on you guys!
… but as I look back on this month it has been entirely insane!...

Half of my family's birthdays land in May - not to mention school field trips - Memorial day- mothers day -End of school programs - and all the spring mini's happening over here.. yikes I can not keep up!

anyone else looking forward to June?

Well anyhow, I have been dying to share this super adorable birthday party with you all! 

Anyone who knows me - knows I love a well planned & decorated birthday party! 
So...
Needless to say I was super excited when I walked into little Lena's 1st Birthday party! 

How darling is that cake? 
I am sure you guessed it but Lena celebrated her 1st birthday party with a lovely Unicorn party!

I love the details.... and there were plenty for me to take pictures of...
I LOVE how everything flowed together!
It was perfect! 








Even the candies were magical!


I probably getting this super wrong - but I noticed Lena carrying around a little unicorn!
It seemed to be a favorite of hers
I am just hoping that is why this Amy went with this first birthday theme...
like I said - I am not 100% sure but that would just make this party all the more precious!

I mean- OH MY WORD- does it get any sweeter? 
I call these little stuffies "lovies" when they are this little- because babies just love all over those things!
She sat it down for just a bit and a stole a little picture of her too!

They way Lena's little hands held this lovie was so sweet!

Goodness little ones are just so precious! 
Why do they have to grow up so fast? 


You can tell this little girl is so adored!
Everyone that greeted her gave her hugs and grinned from ear to ear!




I promise every little on there was just darling!
Look at all these cutie pies!






You always know when littles ones are having a blast-
you can see it all over their faces!

Amy even put together a little treats for them to play with while they were sitting down!


I really enjoyed watching everyone interact with the Birthday Girl!










You can tell Lena is loved beyond measure!









I have to share just a few more detail shots!
😍



 Everything matched so perfectly!


I think my favorite was this ↓

I hope I am around to hear about how she responds to these time capsule cards when she turns 18!
I think that is so sweet and thoughtful of her parents to do that with her.
How incredibly sweet to value everyone at her party.



Before we knew it ,
It was time to sing Happy Birthday to Lena!

I think it is safe to say she loved her smash cake!

















Happy 1st Birthday 
Beautiful Lena!
I was so happy to celebrate with you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS